accSone has released a free feature update for crusher-X 8 licensees.
Changes in v8.61:
- Adds 'Random Loop' and 'Random One shot' modes to the DCO Play Modes.
Adds a Drop label to the DCO editor.
Adds support for Adore Parameters plug-in automation.
- Adds a protection to load a patch or Fx bank that were created with a newer crusher-X version (safe downgrade behaviour).
- Adds Factory Sounds to the GCO and Grain Window selection lists Adds Factory Sound Selection to the Grain Buffer Load Button.
- Adds GCO spline screen-less accessibility for blind / sight-impaired users Optimizes Bit-Crusher algorithm for more smoothness on low bit reductions Optimizes plug-in parameter handling for fast changing parameters (e.g. like if used by Bitwig Modulations).
- Optimizes internal message handling for more speed and less memory consumption.
- Optimizes the size of the program name field.
- Optimizes UI Hint colors.
- Optimizes UI performance.
- Optimizes UI cursors Fixes issue with PM-Field Parameter automation.
- Fixes a crash while Drag'n'Drop files from Bitwig/DAW browsers.
- Fixes a bug that prevented to "throw the ball" of the PM-Field with a touch input device.
- macOS: Fixes UI performance issue under.
- macOS Big Sur.
- macOS: Fixes UI scaling issue if a HiDPI option (display scaling) is used on Retina displays.
- macOS: Fixes hint issue using crusher-X with Logic.
- Windows: Fixes MIDI input problem with crusher-X 64-bit stand-alone VST wrapper.
crusher-X 8 licensees can follow the download instructions described in their crusher-X 8 delivery mail (received after purchase). The challenge/response wizard will not show up if already executed with crusher-X 8.
- Upgrade / crossgrade from older crusher-X versions: 89,- €.
- Full version: 249,- €.