The new Shadow Program functionality allows a fast reset towards a predefined sound e.g. during live performance. Several optimizations and tweaks of the grain processing feature smoother morphing (e.g. X-Crush, Panning, Filter, L/R Mode).
- Add reset to the default/last imported/last loaded program functionality.
- Add more than one controller to a single parameter. That allows e.g. the "reset" of a parameter with a different controller.
- Add import button in assignment list that allows now merging from different assignment lists.
- Enhance grain view to display the generator routing.
- Enhance head room for X-Crush processing.
- Enhance grain generator panning behavior.
- Changed behavior on loading a crusher sheet so that file name is taken over as the preset name.
- Fix several AIFF file loading problems.
- Fix preset change bug for VST plugins under Ableton Live.
- Fix controller assignment bug under Ableton Live.
Download free demo here: www.crusher-x.com
Price: 179,- €. The update is free for all registered crusherX-Mac! 5.x and crusherX-Studio! 5.x users. To receive version 5.6 a download of the installer is needed as described in the delivery mail. Upgrade from versions 1.x-4.x: 69,- €.
All offers are available in the accSone shop: shop.accsone.com