In September 2016, accusonus introduced Regroover Essential, integrating Artificial Intelligence algorithms into a beat machine that splits sounds into Layers. Regroover Pro enables the creation of Expansion Kits from the layers of the "unmixed" audio clips. By allowing musicians to extract and edit previously unreachable sound elements, Regroover Pro can create a full sound library from a single audio file and save it as a self contained Regroover Project.
Intro Video: YouTube.com/watch?v=aPlsCPFG0o4
Accusonus has also updated Regroover Essential to v1.2 which can now load Regroover projects created with Regroover Pro. The Regroover "Alpha Pack" (the first ever official Regroover sample Pack) containing Regroover projects with royalty free one-shot samples and loops has been also made available for free.
- Use the A.I. engine to analyze audio clips and extract sound layers.
- Fine-tune the split results with the A.I. analysis tools to dig deeper into your sound.
- Remix your beats using MIDI functionality.
- Apply your favorite effects, by routing your layers to multiple outputs.
- [Pro Only] Perform multiple splits and drag selected Layer regions to the Expansion kit pads.
- [Pro Only] Import external sounds and combine them with your extracted samples to create unique Regroover kits.
Price and Availability:
- Regroover Pro is immediately available at accusonus.com with an introductory price of $159 until December 31st (Reg. $199).
- Regroover Essential v1.2 is immediately available for $99.
All users who download the Regroover Essential or Regroover Pro trials will get Regroover Alpha Pack for free.