Acoustica has announced the release of Mixcraft 6.0 Build 180.
Mixcraft 6 is a powerful and easy-to-use music production and multi-track recording workstation that comes with thousands of music loops, dozens of audio effects and virtual instruments.
Some new features in Mixcraft 6:
- New interface & artwork.
- ReWire support.
- Submix tracks for grouping tracks together.
- Output busses, can be routed to multiple output devices. Can now add/remove output tracks for multi-out virtual instruments.
- Multiple lanes for tracks (including multiple MIDI channels).
- Loop recording mode with multiple takes.
- Route MIDI track data to audio plug-ins.
- Mixer re-design.
- New virtual instruments (ComboV & ComboF organs, Acoustica Studio Drums).
- Control surface support for transport & plug-in controls.
- Support for VSTs with multiple outputs.
- Video transitions, automation, text & titles, still image importing.
- Improved quantize and other new MIDI processing tools.
- Built-in guitar tuner on every audio track.
- Improvements to loop library including loop importing & search.
- Live automation recording.
- Option to mix down all individual tracks for exporting project to another DAW.
- Drum maps in the piano roll interface.
- Insert/Remove time from project.
- Ability to draw selection in the timeline (to select data in all tracks).
- Improved time signature support.
- Effect chain presets.
- Phase reverse option on audio clips.
- Faders & meters now logarithmic when in dB mode, MX6 now defaults to dB mode.
- Automation creation of new project folder for each project.
- Backup file created every time a project is saved.
- Auto-rewind to playback start preference added (on by default).
- Reverse audio clip feature.
- Major improvements to MIDI editing, piano roll.
- Ability to arm MIDI tracks for a specific MIDI device.
A more in-depth look at the new features is available here.