Acoustica has updated Mixcraft 6 to version 6.1 build 213.
Changes in Mixcraft 6.1 b213:
- Added Japanese language strings and a few other languages.
- Fix for mixdown drift for sounds that are sped up or slowed down without pitch correction.
- Fix for sound preview ending prematurely with noise-reduction turned on.
- Control surface automation disabled during loading & saving.
- Fix for crashes related to global effects and automation.
- Fix for problems with punch in/out with recording count-in enabled.
- Fix for incorrect video rendering length after editing.
- Fix for possible freeze when automating Acoustica Compressor.
- Fix for problem dragging multiple video clips onto a different lane.
- Added ability to CTRL-deselect MIDI notes.
- Fix for vertical drag up/down cursor getting stuck on.
- Fix for possible freeze deleting send automation.
- MIDI notes will now always draw at least one pixel in width.
- Fix for ARM menu not matching mixer display on audio tracks that have never been armed.
Changes in Mixcraft 6.1 b210:
- Added 6 new loop kits.
- Fix for control surfaces not working properly in b209. (This was a glitch we added in 209.).
Changes in Mixcraft 6.1 b209:
- Preference for enabling "Mixcraft Remote Control App".
- Patched a dumb notation crash (Only happened in debug for some reason).
- Text tracks were not children in HS.
- Fix for displaying default input device in the mixer.
- A "Unicode" issue fixed.
- Serious crash for redoing a duplicate track with automation.
- Fix for Send track fx and Submix track fx not following MIDI properly.
- Multiple controls can be mapped to the same CC.
- Fix for problems duplicating tracks with send automation.
- Fix for MIDI events occurring before time 0.
- Fix for crash when a linked clip is split via recording on a new lane.
- Fix for wrong options being available when rendering down to audio file.
- Should not snap with eraser.
- Restore open effects dialogs on master track/global fx.
- Fixes for displaying the track number text when displaying effect dialogs.
- Fix for calculating crossfade during merge.
- Adding sounds to library "apply fx" flag now working.
- Bullet-proof for plug-in that crashes when keys are pressed.
- Disable the master EQ effect when merging or other special mixdown.
- Home Studio now loads Mixcraft 6 projects as much as it can. (Limitations still apply.).