Acustica Audio has announced N4 (Nebula4), a multi-effect plug-in in VST/AU/AAX formats for Windows and OS X.
Acustica Audio say N4 emulates the character and personality of analog hardware with accuracy allowing you to emulate several types of expensive audio equipment, eliminating the need for costly and bulky studio hardware. Whether it is high-end outboard equalizers, classic compressors, the latest reverbs, or vintage time-variant effects like phasers and flangers, N4 has them all.
N4 is bundled with more than 450 presets.
- OS X and Windows compatible.
- Support VST2, VST3, AU and AAX formats.
- Support 64-bit architecture.
- Support latest Intel generation 7th processors.
- New open API architecture.
- CORE9 version 1.4.x audio engine.
- Integrated browser/finder.
- 12+ new generic skins.
- Compatible with N4 libraries with dedicated and generic skins.
- Compatible with Nebula2 and Nebula3 libraries.
- Bundled with new libraries.
- New protection system.
- New emulation presets browser window.
- New master configuration window.
- New dedicated meters window.
- Internal signal routing.
- Compatible with Nebula3 Pro and Nebula3 Server.
Acustica Audio is also releasing N4FREE which is completely free and works without any authorization and can also load old free libraries. In addition, you will find N4 trial libraries in their web-shop, they will work for 4 weeks in N4FREE and you need to request a license to unlock them. N4FREE can coexist with any other free products of Acustica Audio.
N4 normal price: €239.00.
N4 preorder price: €191.20 (save 20%).