Adam Monroe Music has released an Audio Unit version of Adam Monroe's Upright Bass for Mac OS X.
The Audio Unit version boasts the same performance as the VST and Kontakt versions, as everything but the GUI code has been ported. This includes a multi-threaded, double-buffering algorithm designed to allow the plugin to perform quickly, and minimize latency at lower sample-buffers.
The same features are present throughout all versions:
- Nearly 2 Gigabytes of 24-bit, 44.1 kHz sample data.
- Major and minor 3rd slides that can be triggered via the pitch wheel.
- Percussive "slap" notes that can be triggered via the sustain pedal.
- Round-robin and 10 velocity layers.
- Built-in reverb, eq, and low-pass filter.