Adam Monroe music has released version 2.5 of Adam Monroe's Electric Piano, a Rhodes Sample library.
The new version includes the following updates:
- 6 Amplifiers built on SPICE Vacuum Tube simulations.
- 43 Convolution Reverbs with adjustable length, size, dry, and we parameters.
- 30 Cabinet Impulse responses with dry/wet controls.
- 28 Speaker Eq Curves.
- Expanded controls for the built-in Tremolo, Delay, and Phaser.
- 70 Presets, many based around famous Rhodes sounds.
- In-plugin Preset Menu.
- A built-In Leslie Simulation controllable by Note Velocity or through Key-Switching.
- Reverb High-Pass Filter.
Adam Monroe's Mark 73 Electric Piano was sampled from a 1976 Rhodes Mark I Stage Piano. It features a 73-Note range, 3X Round Robin, 10 velocity layers, and over 9GB of Sample Data.