Adam Szabo has updated Viper to version 1.0.7 for Windows, a free update for all Viper users.
Viper 1.0.7 is downward-compatible with all previous versions. All existing song-projects and patches can be loaded without any further steps necessary.
- New ADSR modulation destinations.
- Improved Analog randomization.
- Improved PWM sound.
- Improved LFO speed and made it faster.
- Improved Filter Resonance scale.
- Fixed crashes when loading Wavetables.
- Fixed crashes when using Viper with low samplerates.
- Fixed voice bug when exporting.
- Fixed Waveform preset not loading correctly.
- Fixed Waveform phases.
- Fixed Osc 3 phase bug.
- Fixed Osc 3 pulse PWM bug.
- Fixed Arp GUI redraw issues.
- Fixed minor LFO bugs.
- Fixed bug in buttons when sections were locked.
- Fixed bugs in Rate and Bit Reducers.
Free Virus TI Wavetables
There are also new Wavetables available for Viper sampled from the Virus TI. They are freely available from the download section on Vipers page: www.adamszabo.com/vstplugins/viper