Advanced Pro Gear has announced the introduction of the company's debut product: The MIDI Bridge 120 High-Precision "No Jitter" MIDI Recording Interface.
The MIDI Bridge system allows you to record MIDI instruments and controllers with pin-point accuracy. That means NO jitter. MIDI is recorded precisely as it is performed. Using Advanced Pro Gear's MVS (MIDI via S/PDIF) technology, the MIDI Bridge 120 takes input from your MIDI instruments and controllers and sends the MIDI to a VST Plug-in in your workstation's recording application through S/PDIF audio. The MIDI is then given to your recording application from the Plug-in. This method bypasses all of the system issues that cause timing glitches with other MIDI recording interfaces.
- Any and all delays and timing problems caused by the operating system and the USB/Firewire/PCI busses are gone.
- The 'feel' of the original performance can now be accurately captured.
- Simultaneously recorded MIDI and analog audio will now be perfectly in sync.
- MIDI notes are accurate with one another to within one sample at your DAW's sample rate.
- The MIDI Bridge 120 has 2 MIDI Inputs and 2 MIDI Thrus.
The MIDI Bridge 120 is available now for the introductory street price of $199 at the Advanced Pro Gear web store.
The VST plug-in is compatible with Windows VST plug-in hosts.