Aegean Music has released Pitchometry, a pitch shifting and pitch effects plug-in.
Pitchometry is a multi voice pitch shifter allowing a user to customize pitch shifted voices including independent effects per voice. It can be used for anything from simple voice doubling to full chords to complex choirs. With the formant controls, the character of the original voice can be preserved, or changed radically. Harmonizer functions can set up custom scales for each voice, with fine tuning of pitch and transition smoothness:
- Polyphonic as well as monophonic input supported.
- 2 Octave up or down range.
- No limit on voices besides what the hardware can support.
- LFO and Envelope modulation routing.
- MIDI and host parameter inputs including MIDI key response.
- Delay and Equalizer per voice.
- Routing system can apply effects to multiple voices.
- Mixer screen allows convenient mix adjustments.