Agitated State has released version 22.214.171.124 of MenuMagic, the plug-in management toolbox specially designed to work with Cakewalk's Sonar DAW. Its toolset enables a user to not only analyze and fix plug-in issues but to organize their plug-ins (VST, VST3, DX, 32-bit, 64-bit) into menus quickly and easily and assign those menu to key areas within Sonar.
Optimized for Sonar 2015:
- MenuMagic has been optimized for Sonar 2015 (Platinum, Professional & Artist).
Along with previous versions of Sonar MenuMagic now identifies and works with all versions of Sonar 2015.
Updated - MenuMagic Tray Icon App:
- Included with MenuMagic is a new tiny app that sleeps in your icon tray waiting to wake up and do your bidding.
- Designed to use minimal memory & CPU it launches the task you choose then goes back to its minimal state.
- On loading it detects the latest version of Sonar are installed on your computer and creates a menu with the appropriate items.
- Now has an option to have it automatically run on your computer's startup.
Major Tweaks and Bug Fixes:
- Name Fixes Tab
- Fixed bug where changing plug-in filter (DX, VST, VST3, etc.) would delete unaccepted changes.
- Instant Edit changes (when you double click on plug-in name) are now handled the same as other edits and can be rejected if desired without having to use Revert.
- Categorization tab
- Added all Sonar Platinum/Producer plug-ins to the Categorization lists.
- List now contains over 1700 entries.
- Tweaks to improve stability & improve performance.
Price: $49.95. The update is free to registered users. Buy MenuMagic now to receive the latest version of MenuMagic, get access to beta versions and receive a free upgrade to version 2 when it is released.