Agitated State has updated MenuMagic for Cakewalk by BandLab to v2.1. This is a maintenance/bug fix release. Not critical but recommended.
- Fixed bug that caused Help system to display the wrong section of information. Internal help/documentation system that was broken last release is working again.
- Updated Help information. Some items missed in initial release, updated obsolete screen shots, etc.
- Updated program screens. Fixed various labels and tips that referred to "Sonar" instead of "Cakewalk" when working with CbB.
- Updated and posted the PDF version of the documentation. It's 85 pages (over 6.5MB) with lots of screen shots. Download MenuMagic v2 Manual
- In the IconTray app fixed "Launch MenuMagic" issue where it would ask you twice to confirm that you wanted to launch it.
- Reduced size of install set by around 40%.
MenuMagic is the plug-in management tool specially designed to work with Cakewalk by BandLab and Sonar DAWs (Platinum, X3, X2, etc.). Its powerful toolset enables you to analyze, fix issues and organize your plug-ins (VST, VST3, DX, 32-bit, 64-bit) into menus quickly and easily.
Click to see MenuMagic v2's currently implemented features.
For a limited time you can buy MenuMagic for $19.99 and it comes with a 15 day money back guarantee. You will receive both the versions of MenuMagic:
- V2 - supports Cakewalk for BandLab and Sonar (from last release back to v6.02).
- V1 - supports older versions of Cakewalk DAWs that use the VST Adapter like Project 5 v2, Sonar5, etc.
More info on MenuMagic is available on Agitated State's KVRaudio forum.