Akai Pro has announced that MPC 2.0 Public Beta is now available to download for registered MPC Touch and MPC Live owners for free.
The new public beta includes built-in feedback functionality. Akai Pro will implement new features and make workflow refinements based on your suggestions.
Log into your account at akaipro.com to access the download link for MPC 2.0 Public Beta.
New Features Include:
- MPC becomes a full DAW.
- New Graphical Interface.
- Audio Track Recording.
- Real-Time Time-Stretching and Pitch-Shifting.
- Clip Program for clip-launch performance.
- Advanced Signal Routing Capability.
- Reimagined Mixer Layout.
- Enhanced Q-Link Control.
- CV program for control of external analog gear.
- Audio and MIDI drag-and-drop.
- In-Place Audio Bounce.