Algonaut has released Atlas, a sampler powered with Artificial Intelligence that they say will change the way you find sounds and make beats.
- See all of your samples in one place with a map based on style and character.
- Be inspired by unlimited drum kits generated instantly with your own samples.
- Speed up your workflow using Drag-and-Drop to any app.
- The Map: Find that perfect sample faster. Atlas' AI can find every drum sound on your computer and create a map you can scroll and zoom with all your samples in one place.
- Instant Drumkits: Find inspiration in randomization. One click and Atlas chooses 8 samples. Lock or hotswap them individually. Rinse and repeat. Tweak how they sound using the combo controls.
- Drag and Drop: Drag and drop samples from Atlas to your favourite sampler/sequencer for more control. Atlas can be used as a replacement browser for your existing workflow.
- Bundled MIDI Clips: Make inspirational drums in seconds by dragging included MIDI patterns from Atlas into your DAW as MIDI will trigger the drum kit. Spam "New Kit" for instant drum loops.
- Like/Dislike: The more you use Atlas, the more it gets to know you. As samples are liked or disliked, Atlas learns the styles of samples you prefer and helps you hone your sound.
- Analyse your own samples: Analyze any of your own sample packs regardless of size. Create separate maps for genre, brand, style or however you organise your samples. Analysis happens locally, not in the cloud.
How it Works
Here's what Algonaut say:
"At the centre of all our products is SoundClass, our own proprietary AI with a little bit of magic that is the first of its kind. It has been built from the ground up using customised neural networks, deep learning, and tailored audio analysis techniques. We've trained SoundClass to be capable of listening to any new audio content and determining its category and a description of its characteristics. This opens the door for features and products that are yet unheard of."
"We are constantly evolving and growing SoundClass with increased capabilities to be used with new sounds and future products. It is constantly learning and we pass that knowledge to you through software updates that you can benefit from. AI is not replacing the musician. We build our products so that the AI solves the problems that get in the way of your creativity. It works with you, so you can make great music without any barriers."
Intro Price: $99.00 (Reg. $149.00). Atlas supports Windows and Mac in VST and AU plugin formats.