Amazing Machines has released Colorful Noise for Reaktor Blocks. Colorful Noise is designed to include earth shaking noise sweeps, modulated noise, tuned noise, chiptune style noise and random LFOs. Colorful Noise also comes with a Built-in Output VCA in an effort to make the setup of complex patches fast and easy.
- 1 Reaktor Block.
- White Noise Generator with a Built-in Sample Rate Divider.
- Fast and Slow S&H Modes for Audio Range and LFO Speed Operation.
- Color Knob controls the Division Factor of the Sample Rate Divider.
- KBD Knob Crossfades between the S&H and the Keyboard Tracking circuits.
- Coarse and Fine tune controls for the Keyboard Tracking Oscillator.
- CV2 Range Switch selects between Semitones and Cents.
- Mute Switch.
- Built-in Output VCA with selectable Exponential and Linear curves.
- Independent CV Modulation Inputs for Color, Pitch and VCA Level.