New features of Acoustic Bass v3:
- Higher efficiency of reading and playback samples; Improved playback system with better sound quality.
- Brand new design of UI, with GPU acceleration.
- Support VST3, stop RTAS and 32-bit development.
- Brand new FX DSP system, high order 8-band EQ, intuitive control of frequency response, real-time visualization of input and output spectrum, support of soloing single band.
- 2-Line Compressor, real-time visualization of input and output signal, two detection modes RMS & Peak, support of soft knee, auto release and auto makeup.
- 6-Tap Echo, real-time visualization of the processing of stereo signal, can tweak the parameters of 6 echo points individually: feedback, pan, volume etc.
- IR Reverb, providing four types of IR: Room, Studio, Hall, and Larger Hall. 3D visualization of IR spectrum.
- Multiple Capo Logics, providing various options of automatic fingering logic to cover different performance such as solo, chorus, and so on.
- New preset managers.
- Brand new Sample Editor, with search, multiple selection and batch processing support.
- Improved Riffer Dice function.
- A new Start + ADSR envelope system.
- Mod Rate function.
- Added Buzzing sample group for Ample Bass Acoustic and replaced a few samples in Sustain sample group.
- Windows: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit only (32-bit not supported).
- Mac: From 10.9 to 10.14.
- VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and Standalone host.
- 8GB Hard Disk, Intel i5 or higher.
The V3 update is free of charge. Users need to log in to the Ample Sound user area then click on "My Installers" to download ABU and ABA instrument installers and library installers, V3 and V2 plugins are able to coexist.
For new customers ABU is currently on offer at $119 and ABA at $95.