Ample Sound has released Acoustic Guitar v3.5 with native M1 support, and native accessibility support.
- Native support for Mac M1 machines.
- Native accessibility support on both Windows and Mac.
- Improved sample engine, memory management, and efficiency.
- New VST3 parameter system.
- Updated AAX format version.
- Added support for multiple sample rate.
- Improved DSP algorithms such as impulse response.
- New modulation module.
- Optimized UI display.
- New standalone – Rectangles.
- Fixed a potential problem related to the DAW clock.
- Fixed a potential problem in the process of loading sample library.
- Fixed an issue of the velocity sense parameter.
- Fixed potential crash caused by a bug in main panel and Strummer UI.
Ample Sound users can update for free through the MyAmpleSound webpage.