Ample Sound has released Ample Electric Guitar II and Free Extension libraries, a completely recreated program with loads of new features, including:
New sample engine with significant performance improvement:
- Multiple instances can be loaded much faster and takes only a small amount of additional memory.
- Improved voice management significantly enhances performance.
- VST3 format is now supported for Mac & Windows.
Sample Library Change:
- The sample library of Ample Guitar G II is Neck and Bridge now. The Both pickup is extension library (2.5 GB samples).
- The sample library of Ample Guitar P II is Both and Bridge now. The Neck pickup is extension library (2 GB samples).
- Ample Guitar F II remains the same as before.
- Added Slide Guitar articulation/group samples for all guitars.
New Pick Attack Accentuation feature which can be adjustable to simulate the intensity of pick stroke, bringing up more variations and realism.
New Strummer with drag & drop support:
- Users can search, browse and audition chords and patterns now with drag & drop support.
- Slash chord support is implemented for Detect Mode.
- Chord slots have been increased to 24 for Select Mode.
- Arpeggio can now be played on all six strings for every chord now.
- Improved humanization options are present in 2.0.
- New strummed patterns, metal style patterns.
- Added capo option which enables transposing without the need of modifying MIDI. Added Auto Mod to enable automatic vibrato.
- Added Mod Range to adjust vibrato intensity.
- Added Poly Bender to enable multiple notes bend.
- Added the new Solo Mode, in addition to Keyboard Mode and Standard Mode.
- Completely new standalone app which can load all Ample Sound plugins with virtual keyboard support.
Library extensions of AGG and AGP are given Free of charge to accounts who already own AGG and AGP software.
Introductory price is available from April 28 to May 28. Purchasing AGG or AGP during this period will get its respective library extension free of charge. Prices of Library Extension will restore to $69 afterwards.
All updates are free of charge for owners of corresponding Ample Guitar software. Users can get their updates through the MyAmpleSound page.