Ample Sound has announced the release of Electric Guitar III.
Product name changes:
- Rename Ample Guitar G to Ample Guitar LP;
- Ample Guitar F to Ample Guitar SC;
- Ample Guitar P to Ample Guitar Peregrine Falcon (The first bird inlay on PRS fingerboard);
- Ample Guitar Hollow to Ample Guitar Semi-Hollow;
- Ample Guitar TC and Ample Metal Eclipse keep the current name.
- AGLP: Merged the Both Expansion (2.5GB) into v3.0 library (now with Neck, Both and Bridge 3 libraries) and recorded more Sustain, Nature Harmonic samples.
- AGSC:Merged the Funk Expansion (Middle + Bridge pickups 3.1GB) into v3.0 library (now with Neck, Neck + Middle and Middle + Bridge 3 libraries), and recorded more Sustain, Nature Harmonic samples.
- AGPF:Merged the Neck Expansion (2GB) into v3.0 library (now with Neck, Both and Bridge 3 libraries), and recorded more Nature Harmonic samples.
- AGTC:Merged the Neck Expansion (3.7GB) into v3.0 library (now with Neck and Bridge 2 libraries).
- AGSH: Added a Pick library (now with Fingerstyle and Pick 2 libraries).
- AME: Added 2 sample groups: Nature Harmonic and Tap (1GB).
Guitar AMP Simulator:
- New Guitar AMP simulator, including 5 classic AMP models: Metal Treble (modeled on Mesa Boogie Triple), Lead 800 (modeled on Marshall JCM800), Jazz 120 (modeled on Roland JC120), 65 Twang (modeled on Fender 65 Twin Reverb) and 57 Delight (modeled on Fender 57 Deluxe);
- 7 matching cabinets, each with 8 mic options: U87, C414, MD421, SM57, E609, C414 XLS, R121 and M160;
- Hundreds of presets, each featuring a riff (of 1 – 8 measures) which can be previewed in the Riffer Panel.
- Multiple selection and operation, undo and redo etc. New MIDI tools, including fixed velocity, length legato and restrict, select, move, draw, erase, split, glue etc.
- Auto Chord Detection feature.
- Auto Chord Detection feature, which automatically detects chord type from the fingering defined by user on the virtual fretboard.
- Pattern to Riff feature.
- The virtual fretboard is expanded to 24 frets.
- New FX DSP system, including 8-band EQ, Compressor, 6-Tap Echo and IR Reverb.
- A new Start + ADSR envelope system.
- Optimized Auto Note Off Velocity feature.
- Mod Rate function.
Sample Editor Updates:
- New Sample Editor, with search, multiple selection and batch processing support.
Main Panel Updates:
- Stereo DIs.
- Improved efficiency and humanization in Double Guitar feature.
- Multiple Capo Logics, providing various options of automatic fingering logic to cover different performance such as solo, chorus, and so on.
- Support VST3, stop RTAS and 32-bit development, and support VST3 in Studio One etc non-Cubase DAWs.
- Added VST3 format. RTAS and 32-bit formats are no longer supported.
- VST3 format supports non-Cubase DAWs such as Studio One etc.
- New preset managers.
- New design of UI, with GPU acceleration.
- Keyboard Skins.
Various bug fixes from previous version 2:
- Fixed the missing notes on the highest capo of AME.
- Fixed a bug that note would not stop sometimes.
- Windows: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit only (32-bit not supported).
- Mac: From 10.9 to 10.15.
- VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and Standalone host.
- Intel i5 or higher.
V3 update is free of charge. Users need to log in to the Ample Sound user area then click on "My Installers" to download v3 installers and new library installers, V3 and V2 plugins are able to coexist.
Ample Sound is also running a Winter Sale promotion until January 1st 2020:
- Full bundle (20 plugins) - 64% off.
- Full guitar bundle (11 plugins) - 58% off.
- Full bass bundle (7 plugins) - 52% off.
- Electric guitar bundle (5 plugins) - 49% off.
- Acoustic guitar bundle (5 plugins) - 49% off.
- Metal bundle (2 plugins) - 33% off.
- Electric bass bundle (4 plugins) - 49% off.
- Acoustic bass bundle (2 plugins) - 33% off.
- Single products - 20% off.
- Expansions - 20% off.
Demo Video: World on Fire