AGML II has been greatly improved compared with previous version. It has full range notes now (E1 - C5), which was (E1 - G#3) before. Except samples and articulations, AGML II shares full features of AGM II including:
New sample engine with significant performance improvement:
- Multiple instances can be loaded much faster and takes only a small amount of additional memory.
- Improved voice management significantly enhances performance.
- New Strummer with drag & drop support:
- Users can search, browse and audition chords and patterns now with drag & drop support.
- Slash chord support is implemented for Detect Mode.
- Chord slots have been increased to 24 for Select Mode.
- Arpeggio can now be played on all six strings for every chord now.
- Improved humanization options are present in 2.0.
- New strummed patterns.
Improved and optimized GPX format support in the built-in tab player.
Completely new standalone app which can load all Ample Sound plugins with virtual keyboard support.
- Added Mod Range to adjust vibrato intensity.
- Added Poly Bender to enable multiple notes bend.
- Added the new Solo Mode, in addition to Keyboard Mode and Standard Mode.