Ample Sound has updated Acoustic Guitar to 3.01.
- Mac and Windows users can use the same one library Installer now.
- Automatically updating file list when open the preset window.
- Tab/Riffer/Strummer only one modular can be played at the same time.
- Improved the efficiency of Channel EQ.
- Added octave number to virtual keyboard.
- New tooltips UI.
- Fixed a bug that Strummer Pattern can not be modified or switched during playing.
- Fixed chord name error after saving user type chords.
- Fixed the bend bug in some sample groups.
- Changing max voice during playing is prohibited now.
- Fixed tremolo bar bug in Tab Reader.
- Fixed fretboard display bug and some UI bugs.
- Updated a part of user manuals.
The update is free of charge, Users can get their updates through the MyAmpleSound webpage.