Ample Sound has updated 6 electric guitar plug-ins to v3.5.
- New parameter system, with better efficiency and compatibility with the VST3 format and various DAWs.
- Optimized Amp system and FX module, with higher efficiency and lower CPU usage.
- Updated UI of main modules, improved display and animation.
- Optimized multiple sample rate support.
- New voice-based SAHDS modulation system.
- Riffer now supports 64 measures at max, with navigation markers.
- New standalone host - Rectangles.
- Fixed a non-responding issue in Logic 10.7 update.
- Fixed redundant info such as pitch bend being generated in Logic's Undo History.
- Fixed some MIDI note errors when exporting to DAW from Riffer.
- Fixed overlapped CPC windows for some particular button.
- Other bug fixes.
- Windows: Windows 7/8/10/11, 64-bit only.
- Mac: 10.9 - 12.1 versions.
- VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and Standalone host.
- Intel i5 or higher.
Ample Sound users can update for free through the MyAmpleSound webpage.
Ample Sound is running a Winter Sale promotion until January 1st, 2022:
- Full bundle (23 plugins) - 65% off.
- Full guitar bundle (13 plugins) - 59% off.
- Full bass bundle (7 plugins) - 52% off.
- Electric guitar bundle (6 plugins) - 50% off.
- Acoustic guitar bundle (5 plugins) - 49% off.
- Metal bundle (3 plugins) - 46% off.
- Electric bass bundle (4 plugins) - 49% off.
- Acoustic bass bundle (2 plugins) - 33% off.
- China bundle (4 plugins) - 49% off.
- Ethno bundle (2 plugins) - 33% off.
- Single products - 20% off.