Ample Sound updates Metal series to v3.6 with native M1 support
Ample Sound has updated Metal series(AME, AMH and AMR) to v3.6 with native M1 support, Native accessibility, and Guitar Pro 7 tab reader.
- Native support for Mac M1 machines.
- Native accessibility support on both Windows and Mac.
- Tab Reader supports Guitar pro 7 format.
- Improved sample engine, memory management, and efficiency.
- Updated AAX format version.
- Optimized UI display.
- Added Sync feature in Delay.
- Fixed a potential problem related to the DAW clock.
- Fixed a potential problem in the process of loading sample library.
- Fixed potential crash caused by a bug in main panel and Strummer UI.
- Fixed some bugs in Riffer and Tab Reader.
Ample Sound users can update for free through the MyAmpleSound webpage.