Andreas Pohl has announced the release of AudioGridder 1.2.0.
AudioGridder is an open source solution to create DSP servers to offload the DSP processing of audio plugins from your DAW.
Major changes in the new version:
- Sandboxing to isolate plugins from the server process.
- Sidechain support.
- Multi-Channel support (up to 32 FX inputs and 2 sidechain inputs, up to 64 instrument outputs).
- Multi-Mono support.
- Local-Mode (for use as a compatibility layer or CPU spreader).
- Preset support to store/reload AG chains.
- AAX support for Apple ARM chips.
- Individual plugin buffer settings.
- Custom block sizes.
- Clipboard sharing and copy & paste support.
- IPv6 support.
- Realtime metrics in the plugin monitor.
- Experimental Linux server support.
Please refer to audiogridder.com/latest-releases for the full changelog.