Muze Aquamarine Complete is a collection of sounds and atmospheres, textures, pads & synths for music, sound design and cinematic composition.
Developed for use with the full version of Kontakt 5.6 or higher, Aquamarine is an all-in-one tool for crafting soundtracks, cinematic music, epic music trailers – in fact any music that requires powerful, inspirational, hybrid synth sounds.
All the samples included in this library are completely new and unique to this instrument.
- 37108 Samples (compressed).
- 102 GB size on disk.
- The full version of Kontakt 5.6 or above is required. Not compatible with Kontakt Player.
- A flexible user interface that allows you to control all aspects of the sound.
- Aquamarine is intuitive to use and an essential tool for any composer or sound designer.
- Contains more than 2400 patches (snapshots) divided into 4 categories: Pads, Chords, Synths, Plucks.
- There are a total of 2700 source sounds to explore, transform, combine, create your own.
- Aquamarine is the sound library for styles such as Ambient, Chillout, Electronica, Film Production and many more styles of music.
- Built-in step sequencer setting for creating rhythmic pulses.
- Each preset has four layers (mixing with XY pad) with the ability to mix from 2 to 144 sounds simultaneously.