Applied Computer Music Technologies has released version 3.1 of the ACM500X-series plug-ins for Linux. Here's what they say:
Designed to offer the best analogue modelled plug-ins for Linux, capable of transforming a DAW into a versatile virtual analogue mixing environment, the plug-ins are aimed at professional users looking to make the switch to Linux.
The ACM500X-Series plug-ins are available in VST and VST3 format for Linux, with demo versions provided free to download. Each plug-in includes a detailed manual and easy to use installer.
- Smooth controls with no 'zipper noise' when adjusting the plug-in settings.
- Physically modelled rotary control modes.
- Resizable graphical user interfaces.
- CPU Efficient.
- VST and VST3 plug-ins for Linux.
- Easy to install.
- Linux x86-64 / AMD64 64-bit e.g. Ubuntu 16.04 LTS or newer.
- A Linux VST2 or VST3 compatible Digital Audio Workstation application.
Price: £60 as a bundle or £42 each.
More information together with free demos can be found at the Applied Computer Music Technologies website.