apulSoft has announced that the all new version 3 of apTrigga is finally available (currently at v3.0.5). The plugin has been recreated from scratch to work with modern OSes, hosts and plugin standards. Many new features requested by users have been added.
- Plugin formats: AAX/AudioUnits/VST/VST3 for 32-bit and 64-bit hosts on Mac OS X and Windows.
- Trigger samples by analyzing the input signal.
- ZERO samples trigger latency.
- Trigger signal and event graph with dynamics settings on top.
- Unlimited number of samples per preset that can be organized and grouped by drag & drop.
- Input filter section with unlimited filter bands, frequency analyzer and filter graphs.
- Samples can be recorded from the audio input.
- The sample editor supports cropping and adjusting fade times.
- Supports HiDPI (Retina) displays with HiDPI hosts.
- The triggered samples can be modulated by level, by pitch and by 4-pole filters.
- Built-in system-wide preset management with the option to import and export preset files with all samples included, compatible across platforms and hosts.
The plugin can be downloaded from the apulSoft website and runs in demo mode until a license is purchased and entered. The demo mode adds some noise and prevents creating presets.
A license costs $69. Owners of apTrigga2 can get the update at reduced prices. Purchases after Sept 1st, 2014 qualify for a free update. Earlier customers can get the update for $25.