Artifake_Labs releases RedTron v2.2 (formerly known as Meltron MKX)
Artifake_Labs has announced that it has renamed its Mellotron emulation Meltron MKX to RedTron and updated it to v2.2, offering a new GUI and revised features.
- Five sound types: 3 violins, 8-Voice Choir, Flute, Brass, String Section.
- "Loop" and "Non-Loop" modes: as the original "Mellotron", each sound is eight seconds long but you can switch to "Loop Mode" which allows the samples to loop continuously.
- Layer possibilities and independent parameters for layer A & B: Attack, Release, Pan, Octave, Note, Pitch, Tone & volume parameters.
- Delay effect (Amount, Time, Feedback and Pan parameters).
- Reverb effect (Mix, Width, Size and Damp parameters).
- "Tape Noise" knob to simulate tape hiss.
- Can be used as Soundfont Player to mix any .sf2 file with "Tron sounds" or to extend the sound palette.