ArtsAcoustic has announced ViRe-X Pro (Virtual Reverb X), an algorithmic reverb based on a new reverb structure. A high quality gated algorithm (not a gate after the tail) has also been added.
It will be released with a MSRP of €189 / $189. More information and audio examples will be available soon.
ArtsAcoustic has also announced ArtsAcoustic Reverb version 1.6.0, which will includes native 64-bit versions for Windows and OS X. Additionally they added more room types, a very high quality mode and new presets for the new room types.
- Available as AU and VST2 version supporting 32-/64-bit hosts.
- 3 new room types included: Impact, Light, Resonante.
- High Quality Mode: 96,000 Hz internal sampling rate.
- Supports Windows 7/8 and OS X 10.8.
- More presets.
- Fixed some bugs: sluggish GUI, unable to enter license, etc.
The update to version 1.6.x will be free of charge for all existing ArtsAcoustic Reverb customers. Details how to access the update will be sent out as soon as the update is available.
A beta test for existing customers will be started in January 2013. For further details on how to access the beta test check their forum.
New License Agreement / License Transfer
Starting with the current versions of their products the license policy has been changed. For further details check this forum post.