ArtsAcoustic has announced the release of the Mac OS X VST/AU Universal Binary version of the ArtsAcoustic CL Series along with an updated version for Windows.
The ArtsAcoustic CL Series (€199 / $229) is a bundle of three analog-modelled photo-electronic dynamic processors, namely CL-1, CLMS-1 and CLMS-1 XL. They're based on various analog opto-electronic diode tube compressor schemata used during the late '70s up to the mid '80s.
Changes in v1.0.12:
- Added: Mac OS X support.
- Added: Limiter - RMS level detection.
- Added: CL1 can be used as Mono Plugin.
- Fixed: Mouse wheel supported in FL Studio.
- Fixed: Failed to load in some hosts (Samplitude, Studio One).
- Fixed: "About" window caused the Samplitude UI to get blocked.
- Fixed: Some serial numbers have not been saved properly.
- Changed: The Plugins introduce a latency of 0.73 ms. Plugin Latency Compensation by the host is supported.
- Changed: Dragging the knobs lets them snap to the correct value.