Arturia has announced the release of FX Collection 2, a major new version of the suite of plugins combining the analog warmth of vintage effects with the creative flexibility of modern audio enhancers, putting exceptional studio-quality sound in the hands of musicians and producers of all styles and abilities.
Spanning everything from classic analog compressors to timeless contemporary reverbs, each effect has been hand-picked, meticulously modeled, and creatively enhanced - giving you everything you need to professionally mix, master, and customize every aspect of your sound.
New in FX Collection 2:
- 7 new FX plugins - FX Collection 2 has increased in size from 15 to 22 plugins, including Bus FORCE, Comp DIODE-609, Phaser BI-TRON, Chorus JUN-6, and more.
- Delay TAPE-201 new preamps - Delay TAPE-201 now has multiple preamp options: no preamp, the original RE-201 preamp, and a newly-modeled Germanium preamp for that signature crunch.
- 200 new presets - Enjoy freshly-designed presets for almost every plugin in the collection, making it easier than ever to tweak on the fly and find the sonic magic you need.
- NKS ready - Every title in FX Collection now works with Native Kontrol Standard for a fluid workflow alongside the rest of your virtual instruments and effects.
- Enhanced in-app tutorials - Get familiar with each plugin with newly-integrated tutorials and tips, covering every parameter and component in detail.
- Refined preset browser - FX Collection 2 features the same intuitive preset browser as V Collection, offering streamlined browsing, filtering, and saving of your favorite presets.
Arturia describes FX Collection 2 as:
22 of the finest audio tools, hand-picked for their unique character, engineered to perfection, and respectfully enhanced to surpass traditional studio equipment - delivering exceptional sound in an instant.
- Bus FORCE - A powerful original parallel processor with 4 distinct modules: Filter, EQ, Compressor, and Saturation. Your new go-to mixing plugin.
- Comp DIODE-609 - Based on the iconic british Neve stereo compressor and limiter with a distinctly characterful crunchy response - great for drums.
- EQ SITRAL-295 - A classic stereo EQ with gentle musical curves and warm transistor feel, based on the classic '70s Siemens broadcast console.
- Chorus DIMENSION-D - Simple 4-mode operation for beautifully smooth stereo chorus in one click, with perfectly-emulated BBD warmth.
- Phaser BI-TRON - An elusive dual phaser that oozes boutique guitar pedal charm, with two phasing circuits and advanced routing options.
- Flanger BL-20 - A rare & unique studio gem that goes from faint stereo width to out-of-this-world compound modulation in no time.
- Chorus JUN-6 - Based on the classic Juno chorus for massive stereo richness, analog warmth, and subtle movement at the touch of a button.
- Comp FET-76 - The most coveted studio compressor ever made, known as the unit that makes everything sound better. Perfect vocals and instruments every time.
- Comp TUBE-STA - A reimagining of the legendary vacuum-tube powered Gates STA-Level, a secret weapon for bass and vocals since the '50s.
- Comp VCA-65 - The ultimate rhythm section compressor, Comp VCA-65 is a hard-hitting solid-state VCA compressor with a modern twist.
- Delay TAPE-201 - Organic, tape-saturated delay and metallic spring reverb at its finest, this is the echo box to end all echo boxes.
- Delay MEMORY-BRIGADE - The iconic lo-fi delay known for its beautifully dark tone and swarming feedback, enhanced for today's ambient needs.
- Delay ETERNITY - An original delay effect with huge modulation and textural capabilities - an innovative tool for the modern producer.
- Rev PLATE-140 - A luxurious, rich, smooth plate reverb known for its mix-ready clarity, retrofitted with futuristic features.
- Rev SPRING-636 - Enhance any sound with a vibrant, slappy, squelchy spring reverb that sounds so real, you'd swear you could kick it yourself.
- Rev INTENSITY - Lose yourself in a totally new type of reverb. It combines cinematic sound with in-depth modulation and sound shaping.
- Pre 1973 - The iconic '70s Brit sound, a staple in the world's most renowned studios, perfectly recreated for the modern producer.
- Pre TridA - One of the most prized, rare, and exclusive channel strips ever made, known for its musical EQ, reborn in your DAW.
- Pre V76 - The finest vintage tube preamp & a sound that defined '60s pop music, known as 'The White Album Sound', reborn.
- Filter M12 - The legendary Oberheim Matrix-12 filter, reworked with programmable modulation and advanced controls.
- Filter MINI - A plugin recreation of Dr Moog's famous 24dB per octave low-pass ladder filter, updated with new features for the modern music maker.
- Filter SEM - Taken from Tom Oberheim's pioneering synth design, this is simply one of the best-loved filters of all time.
To celebrate this release, Arturia is running a special intro offer: FX Collection 2 will be available for $299/299€ (instead of $399/399€).
Customers who already own Arturia software or hardware are eligible for exclusive discounts and crossgrades, with prices starting from $49/49€.
Intro offers end on June 25th, 2021.