Bringing together all 15 plugins from the "You'll Actually Use" series, the Arturia FX Collection aims to offer professionals and beginners alike the highest sound quality and best features on the market.
Following in the footsteps of the V Collection, Arturia's new FX Collection offers all producers, mix engineers, and music-makers the chance to enhance their tracks with time-honored studio and stage legends that shaped the sound of the music industry, enhanced with powerful modern features.
Not only that, but Arturia have also developed some unique, original effects which offer abilities that would be simply impossible to achieve in vintage hardware.
FX Collection brings you compressor, reverb, preamp, filter, and delay plugins, and includes the following titles:
- Delay Tape-201
- Saturated Analog Echo.
- Organic, tape saturated delay and reverb.
- Delay Memory-Brigade
- Filtered Analog BBD Echo.
- The iconic lo-fi delay that helped the greatest guitarists and producers achieve their unique tone is now available in your recording setup.
- Delay Eternity
- Endlessly Creative Echo.
- An original delay effect with integrated effects, and a variety of sounds.
- Rev Plate-140
- Vintage Studio Reverb.
- A reimagining of EMT's titanic plate reverb, perfect for vocals.
- Rev Spring-636
- Snappy Physical Reverb.
- Vibrant spring and crunchy germanium preamp, the ideal dub combo.
- Rev Intensity
- Futuristic Digital Reverb.
- An original creative algorithmic reverb with unlimited modulation capabilities.
- Pre 1973
- British Iconic Sound Of The 70's.
- The iconic vintage sound of the world's best studios, recreated for the modern producer.
- Pre Trida
- Prized And Rare Musical EQ.
- One of the most prized, rare, and exclusive channel strips ever made has been reborn in your DAW.
- Pre V76
- Finest Vintage Tube Preamp.
- The sound that defined 60s pop music, rediscovered as a plugin for your virtual studio.
- Comp VCA-65
- Deluxe Drum Treatment.
- The ultimate rhythm section compressor, Comp VCA-65 is a perfectly recreated VCA compressor with a modern twist.
- Comp FET-76
- Make Everything Better.
- The most iconic studio compressor ever made, recreated as a software plugin.
- Comp Tube-STA
- Fat Broadcast Sound.
- A reimagining of the legendary vacuum-tube powered Gates STA-Level, a secret weapon for bass and vocals since the 1950s.
- Filter Mini
- Philosopher's Low Pass Filter.
- A plugin recreation of Dr Moog's famous 24dB per octave low-pass ladder filter, updated with exciting new features for the modern music maker.
- Filter M12
- The Multi-Mode Monster, Reborn.
- The legendary analog polysynth's filter reworked as a powerful, modern plugin for your DAW.
- Filter SEM
- A Filter Legend With A Modern Twist.
- Tom Oberheim's pioneering design, among the first ever self-contained analog synthesizers, was home to one of the best-loved filters of all time. Now you can use it as a creative plugin for your DAW.
Circuit-accurate modelling: the classics have been reborn with True Analog Emulation (TAE) and Physical Modeling technology, down to the smallest detail and nuance.
Brand new abilities: each plugin also adds new advanced functionality like:
- Look-ahead tracking, envelope followers, sidechaining, and pre-post EQ for creative control.
- Presets: based on the settings of engineers and studios that use them day in, day out.
- In-app tutorials: get up to speed with step-by-step guides, and learn the plugins as you use them.
Arturia is running a special intro offer for the launch of its new FX Collection. The offer will be available from February 12th to March 4th, 2020.
FX Collection will be available for the exclusive price of $299/299€ (instead of $399/399€). Customers who already own Arturia software or hardware are eligible for exclusive discounts and crossgrades, starting from $49/49€.