Analog Lab 1.0.5 Change Log
- Jupiter-8V 2.5.5 must be installed to fix preset loading issues. Please download and install this version of the Jupiter-8V if you own the full license Jupiter-8V.
- Pro Tools 11 users must run the AAX_updater after the installation of Analog Lab.
- Improved robustness of the preset loading system.
- Fixed a huge noise caused by the Limiter effect.
- Fixed a sound drop occurring when the Master Volume is set to the max from a hardware controller with relative encoders (minilab).
- Fixed a sound drop issue in Sound mode.
- Fixed issue with SSE and unaligned buffers at the exit of the audio chain (crash at startup).
- Moved soft clip value from preferences to state so users can retrieve their project in the exact state that they left.
- Improved robustness of preset browsing from the supported controllers.
- Fixed issues with sounds in live mode.
- Fixed issue with detection of installed Oberheim SEM V and Wurlitzer V.
- Control values such as Pitch Bend, Mod Wheel, Sustain, Aftertouch and Expression used to not be transmitted to Prophet-5 and Prophet-VS to avoid a sticky notes issue with these synths. Now they are all transmitted but Sustain that causes some sticky note issues.
- Fixed issue with Jupiter-8V Original JP-8 Presets. Upgraded embedded Jupiter-8V from 2.5.4 to 2.5.5.
- Fixed issue with stuck notes with prophet (case 115221).
- Fixed controls init values in Sound mode.
- Fixed issue with Wurlitzer when loading state on pro tools, now skipping the note initializations.
- Fixed issues with seq step, polyphony (sound parameters) when saving a project.
- Fixed issue with level knob, with Ableton Live knob fix in the MiniLab (firmware 22.214.171.124).
- Fixed issues with preset browsing from controllers.
Graphical User interface:
- Fixed issue with snapshot buttons update in the GUI.
- Fixed with repaint of the live program list.
- Fixed issue occurring when refreshing the preset panel of the live mode.
- Fixed issue with loading multis and display multis in Live Mode.
- Fixed issues related to toolbar update and ability to delete a sound.
- Fixed issue with the Level knob on KeyLab virtual GUIs.
- Fixed missing declaration of pad notes for minilab.
- Fixed issue with empty chords panel (case 115015).