- Binaural Panner that lets the user pan a track with head externalization.
- Distance Fader bringing a track nearer or further.
- Mono-to-Stereo effect that enlarges a track or simulates early reflections.
- Stereo Width control.
- Tilt Filter adjusts spectral balance between lows and highs.
- Phasescope to check mono compatibility.
- LFO that targets pan, distance, tilt or output gain.
Designed as a sequel to GFM Psypan, it improves on the previous panner.
Price: €29 (+VAT for EU) There is a free edition with the Binaural Panner, Distance Fader and Phasescope.