Auburn Sounds has announced the availability of Lens, a spectral dynamics processing plug-in providing:
- Multi-band compression (without crossover phase shifts),
- Constant phase EQ (without ringing),
- Up to 64 companders (compressing source signals to reduce the dynamic range, and independently expanding them to save headroom and remove noise), all working together on a stereo signal.
- Bands can be more or less linked, to continuously switch between full-band punch glue, and auto-balancer.
- Simultaneous control of sidechain and output EQ
- Clean 'over-the-top' upwards compression — using a parallel path.
According to Auburn Sounds:
All of this achieve provide profound punch and clarity since it achieves so in constant phase.
Available now in two versions:
- Lens Free Edition lacks the Expander section ($0).
- Lens Full Edition lacks the Expander section ($105, but $49.30 until 20th September, 2022).