Audified has updated its free Live VST/AU host inTone Solo to v2.4.
inTone 2 Solo, the lite version of inTone 2, is a live VST/AU host that gives you opportunity to mix one playback channel with one stereo audio channel processing your audio interface input and with virtual instruments track.
inTone 2 Solo also offers Aux track and a Master track. The application for Windows and Mac OS X allows you to record at any point of the signal chain (i.e. you can record processed and clean signals on the same track).
What is new in v2.4:
- inTone 2 reliability significantly improved.
- inTone 2 supports motorised faders.
- Applications or documents can be assigned to presets.
- inTone can send MIDI commands and notes to the external hardware.
- Chain libraries, factory templates and presets added.