Audio Damage has announced that FuzzPlus3 is now available for free for 32- and 64-bit Mac OS X and Windows in VST (2 & 3) and AU plugin formats.
FuzzPlus3 is a ground-up rewrite of the popular FuzzPlus series. It features the same much-loved vintage fuzz pedal model, plus a new filter, self-feedback, and a modern procedural user interface.
- Accurate digital model of a vintage distortion pedal's circuitry.
- Resonant low-pass filter modeled on the MS20 analog synthesizer.
- Self-feedback control for exploring new sonic territory (In less pretentious language: feeds the output back to the input, which sounds cool on some stuff, and farty on other stuff. Your mileage may vary).
- Cross-platform XML-based preset mechanism for easy sharing and saving of presets.
- Animated procedural OpenGL-based user interface. No bitmaps were harmed in the making of this plug-in.
- Surround-capable for all formats up to 7.1, for all your surround-sound distortion needs.