Audio Helper Project has updated Samplism to version 1.7.8.
- The waveform selection is always preserved when changing the tempo in the Audio Player view.
- The audio player engine always uses the REX time-stretching process by default.
- Updated third-party library list: Ableton Live 10 Lite factory library.
- Improved UI.
- Fixed an issue that when the Audio Player does not properly playback or export an REX file when bypassing the tempo and pitch settings.
- Fixed an issue that an error message is often displayed in the the waveform view when navigating samples.
- Minor bug fixes.
Demo Video: YouTube/2_HHCG6l_tk