Audio Helper Project has updated Samplism to version 1.8.6.
- Introducing the "NEW" library badges
- Samplism shows the "NEW" badge for the newly created libraries in the Library List view.
- Supports changing settings for new library badges in the Preferences (Preferences – General).
- Supports filtering libraries with the new badge.
- Added a keyboard shortcut for the [Show in Finder] feature (Cmd + Enter).
- Added an option "Stop playback when Samplism main window is deactivated" in the Preferences (Preferences – Playback).
- Added an option "Reset don't ask me again" in the Preferences (Preferences – General).
- Improved reliability when filtering libraries in the Library List view.
- Minor UI improvements.
- Fixed a critical issue that Samplism fails to open audio units.
- Fixed an issue that Samplism sometimes crashes when navigating the Library List view.
- Minor bug fixes.
What's New in v1.8.6: YouTube/jd4KuSIb57U
Demo Video: YouTube/2_HHCG6l_tk