AudioPort Universal is a cross-platform software for hosting VST sampler or synth plug-ins and sending their multichannel digital audio output over gigabit Ethernet to a sequencer or DAW - no audio cards needed. More info HERE.
- Send up to 32 channels of 192 kHz 32 bit digital audio from PCs to a Mac or a PC for a fraction of the cost.
- AudioPort Universal software transports digital audio over standard Gigabit Ethernet hardware.
- Even if you already have audio output cards, you can use AudioPort to free up precious card slots in your computers.
- AudioPort now works in Vista 64 and Windows 7 64 bit OS's with the addition of jBridge, an inexpensive utility.
- Works with many popular sequencers such as Ableton Live, Cubase, Digital Performer, Logic, and Nuendo.
The Free trial is for 30 days. The price is $79 (50% off!!!)