Audio Modeling has announced a substantial update to their SWAM Solo Brass with new features and sound engine improvements on instrument behavior and timbre characteristics. Here's what they say:
SWAM Solo Brass Instruments are 100% physically modeled and we're on a mission to constantly improve them. Thanks to your feedback and suggestions we're able to make Solo Brass every day more realistic, playable and inspiring.
- NKS presets and samples.
- Virtual MIDI input port for Standalone App (macOS).
- "Breath Ctrl Hi-Res Threshold".
- Velocity to MIDI mapping entries.
- "Reset All Controller" MIDI message is now supported.
- Handy main menu popup.
- New "resize" popup window.
- New header for External Controller Mapping.
- Improved MIDI Remapping Curve with real-time monitoring of current values.
- macOS compatibility (from 10.9 - Mavericks), improved timbre and sound behaviour and refined tuning, especially on the lower-range instruments.
- CPU performance.
- Preset management.
- Display messages: Half Valve.
- Breath Controller Mode: lower threshold for note-on.
- MPE profile compatibility.
- UX and graphic components.
- And finally we reduced required disk space.
- Pitch detuned when using Growl with Expression = 0.
- MPE MIDI profile: pitch-bend not working after a retriggered note.
- Active Output Channels cannot be selected for Standalone App.
- Microtuning: erratic values.
- Vibrato Fade-In values are not in milliseconds.
- Velocity of retriggered notes and notes generated by Breath Controller Mode is not displayed correctly.
- Hi-Resolution CC not working as expected.
- Expression does not "unlock" the instrument when Expression is mapped to NRPN.
- Any change to each parameter is registered by undo manager.
- MIDI remapping curve knobs and presets in portrait mode not displayed correctly.
- Small graphical issues, especially in portrait mode.
- Selection of previous/next preset with the same preset name stuck on the first found.
- Import of presets with the same name not working as expected.