Audio Impressions has announced that it will be giving the first public preview of the release version of DVZ Strings, its virtual instruments and high-resolution 70 piece orchestral string library, at the audioMIDI.com Film & TV Composition Clinic.
Ai's DVZ Strings includes samples of priceless Stradivari and Guarneri instruments and it features "groundbreaking and never-before-available" technologies developed to produce real-time, real-world orchestral balance for accurate score transcription. Included is Audio Impressions' SPACE, Decca Tree and microphone cross-bleed simulation software with continuously variable room size and acoustic adjustments which AI claim will " once-and-for-all eliminate the overdubbed sound that has characterized sample libraries of the past".
Audio Impressions' future releases include DVZ Winds, DVZ Brass, and Ai Percussion. More information, price and availability will be appearing on the AI web site shortly.
Ai's Keynote speakers
- Chris Stone, Film and TV Composer and CEO of Audio Impressions, Inc.
- Joel Goldsmith, Film/TV composer for Stargate: The Ark of Truth, Stargate: Atlantis and Call of Duty 3
- Kevin Kiner, Film and TV Composer for CSI: Miami, Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Native Instruments
- Yellow Tools
- Mark Of The Unicorn
- Antelope Audio
- Equator Audio
- Audio Impressions
- ADAM Professional Audio
The audioMIDI.com Film & TV Composition Clinic Details
- AudioMIDI.com in Chatsworth, CA.
- 10 am to 4 pm on July 26th, 2008.
- FREE parking and refreshments.
- Admission is $10, and is refundable on any $10 or more purchase.
- Call (818) 993-0772 if you have any questions.