SEQui2R EX's engine has been updated to V1.3 and includes some new features such as:
- 2 new Sub Layers, One per Sound Source.
- Updated random notes direction.
- The user can choose 2 additional sounds and decide at what velocity they will play instead of the main sound source, for a total of 4 sound sources per phrase.
SEQui2R EX is a step sequencer, a gater, an arpeggiator, a pulse engine, all at once. SEQui2R EX features two separated sound engines, 8 distinct phrases recorders, with independent step panner, step volume, 2 step filters, step distortion and a step lo-fi per engine.
Among SEQui2R EX features:
- Two separate sound engines with 660 sound sources, over 435000 sound combinations.
- All four Expansions included.
- 11.35GB NCW File compressed.
- One additional Sub Layer per Sound Engine brings a total of 4 sounds per Phrase.
- 8 programmable phrases per patch, with step-able Filters, Distortion, Lo-Fi, Pitch Bend, Volume and and Pan.
- Key/Scale Control keeps your phrases in the desired scales and keys. Major, Minor, Diminished and Whole-tone scales are provided.
- 10 User programmable scales available per patch.
- Portamento, Stutter and Ornamento per step.
- Reverse-able and Random notes per step.
- Randomisation of Sounds, StepFX and phrases.
- Import and Export of Phrases plus StepFx and User Key/Scales.
- MIDI Notes MIDIfile Drag & Drop export.
- Includes Chorus, Phaser, Delay, Convolution Reverb per engine and a Master Digital Reverb.
- Selectable LP or HP master Filters per engine.
- Automate-able Step effects, even at a phrase level.
- Requires full version of NI Kontakt 5.5 (Not compatible with NI Kontakt Player).