Audiofier has released SEQui2R Synth for Kontakt 5.5, priced at $79. Audiofier has also released Sound Expansion 2 and Sound Expansion 3 for SEQui2R 1.2, their flagship Dual Engine Step Sequencer for Kontakt 5.5.
SEQui2R Synth shares the same Step Sequencer engine of its sibling "SEQui2R 1.2", but it hosts a completely re-designed sound engine which, instead of sampled sounds, produces Analog Style Waveforms.
SEQui2R Synth main features:
- Two separate sound engines/oscillators.
- 8 different waveforms categories including: Sine, Square, Saw, Triangle, Pulse, Unison, Driven and Mixed.
- 10 Waveforms per category including Inverse, Serial, Fractal, Formant and more**.
- Sub Oscillator with Square and Sine waveforms (-1 and -2 octaves) and Noise Generator (White and Pink).
- Individual Tempo-Syncable LFOs and Envelopes for Pitch, Volume, Filter and Pulsewidth, for each oscillator.
- Small library size, for fastest loading time.
- Multisampled Single Cycle Waveforms, not samples of Vintage Synths.
- 8 programmable phrases per patch, with step-able Filters, Distortion, Lo-Fi, Pitch Bend, Volume and and Pan.
- Key/Scale Control keeps your phrases in the desired scale and key. Major, Minor, Diminished and Whole-tone scales are provided.
- Portamento per step.
- Stutter and Ornamento per step.
- Random notes per step, improvisation function.
- Selectable randomisation of Sounds, StepFX, phrases, Filters, Envelopes and LFOs.
- 10 User programmable scales available per patch.
- Import and Export of User Key/Scales.
- MIDI Notes MIDIfile Drag & Drop export.
- Includes Chorus, Phaser, Delay, Convolution Reverb per engine and a Master Digital Reverb.
- Additional Master Fx, choose among Flanger, Rotor, Bus Compressor and Cabinet Simulation.
- Over 20 selectable Filters per oscillator, including 4Pole, Ladder, Daft, Pro52, HP, BP, LP and Notch, one per engine, assignable to desired MIDI CC.
- Automate-able Step effects, even at a phrase level.
- Over 100 Snapshots/presets in 3 categories: Cinematic, Modern and Vintage.
- Allows sound creation from scratch, from simple single waveforms to complex 4 oscillators architecture.
- Scripted Unison mode, up to 8 voices.
- Requires full version of NI Kontakt 5.5. It is not compatible with NI Kontakt Player.
Sound Expansion 2 and Sound Expansion 3 for SEQui2R 1.2
Expansion 2: Raw Analog Synths
This collection of 80 new sound sources and 50 new snapshots/presets has been created by sampling unprocessed custom presets from vintage analog synths. These sounds are grittier and rawer than the analog synth sounds already present in SEQui2R original soundbank. They will work in EDM and Cinematic compositions, but also in experimental and retro vibes.
Expansion 3: Bells And Metals
This collection adds 80 new sound sources and 50 new snapshots which were created by sampling organic, processed, modeled bells, metals, tuned percussions and the likes. They have an inspiring feel to them, for any genre, but mostly for "visual" music.
They are available for $32 each or together as a bundle for $58.