Audiofront has announced the release of the full version of DSP Trigger, a software-based audio to MIDI converter. Also, DSP Trigger FREE has been updated to v1.0.8 (fixing a bug in the saving of calibration settings).
Unlike similar products on the market, DSP Trigger is specifically designed to be used with drum pads and as such provides faster and more accurate triggering than can be achieved using standard audio to MIDI converters. It supports both single and dual zone pads and can output up to four separate articulations. DSP can be used as a way to upgrade your current e-drum kit, or as the foundation for a complete VST based drum brain.
- Easy to use.
- Supports positional sensing (mesh pads only).
- Up to four articulations from a single pad.
- Both sensitive and dynamic.
- Extremely fast and accurate triggering.
- Generous controls for velocity curve shaping.
- Supports both single and dual zone pads (piexo / piezo).
- Crosstalk cancellation.
- Low CPU usage.
Pricing & Availability
DSP Trigger costs $39 and is available for Windows and Windows x64 as a VST effect plug-in.