AudioKit Pro & Coda Labs have released another surprise "app drop". The new one is AudioTune, a pitch correction iOS app and iOS AUv3 plugin effect. This is #3 in AudioKit's series of 10 limited edition apps. It will only be available to download this June & July, 2020. The cost will be $2.99.
AudioTune can be used to make vocals and instruments sound more in tune, or add creative robotic tuning effects in real-time with nearly zero latency.
- Tune audio, automatically.
- Take it on the go for your iPhone or iPad.
- Record your creations and ideas without leaving the app.
- Create your own scales.
- Play the onboard keys to manipulate your voice in realtime.
- Use the app as a plugin in your favorite iOS DAW: GarageBand, BeatMaker 3, Cubasis 3, AUM, NS2, and more.
- AUv3 plugin allows you to MIDI manipulate your voice.
- Export your creations and share with your friends and collaborators.
- Real time pitch correction for monophonic signals from 60Hz to 700Hz.
- Works on male and female voices.
- Control the correction amount and correction speed for natural or robotic sounding output.
- Tune to 144 different scales.
- Use in standalone with wired or wireless headphones.
- Shortcut to process audio files in standalone.
- Run multiple instances of AudioTune in compatible hosts.
AudioTune is available to purchase in the App Store now until July 31st, 2020.