AudioKit Pro has released the L7 Live Looper, described as a pro-level looping app for iOS with up to 16 tracks and 8 effects per track.
Inspired by the popular RC-505 Loop Station, L7 brings this power to iOS.
AudioKit says L7 is the first iOS looper to have both input (microphone) and output (performance) effects. Additionally, L7 is the first iOS looper to have effect triggering, which allows you to automatically trigger multiple effect changes in time with the metronome. With this feature musicians can create powerful, spontaneous musical moments like bass drops and beat changes.
Additional features include "VoiceTune" (inspired by Auto-Tune) and the ability to apply eight different effects to each audio track individually.
- Record up to 16 tracks.
- 8 effects per track + master effects & input effects.
- Tempo delay.
- Pitch shift (± 12 semitones).
- Comb filter.
- High pass filter.
- Low pass filter.
- "Voice tune" (inspired by Auto-tune) with 144 different scales, control amount & speed.
- Automatically trigger effect changes hands-free.
- Variable loop length with auto-stop.
- Mute / unmute individual sections of a track.
- Overdub tracks.
- Save sessions and export wave files and mixdowns to use in your favorite DAW.
- Import audio from file formats (WAV, MP3, AIFF, M4A, etc.).
- Audiobus compatible.
- Sync with other apps using Ableton Link.
- Works with most USB audio interfaces.
L7 is a premium app, which means that once you've bought it, it's entirely yours. There are no in-app purchases, ads, or subscriptions.
L7 Live Looper is available now in the App Store for a $3.99 intro price: apps.apple.com/us/app/audiokit-l7-live-looper/id1485507635
Demonstration Video: YouTube.com/watch?v=0YLYl4AnXyk