AudioRealism has updated the VST/AU versions of Bass Line 3 to v3.1.0.
New features / changes:
- TB-03 Pattern Import. ABL3 can now read back-up patterns from the TB-03.
- Triplet mode setting per pattern (works now with the MIDI Trigger and Host Sync mode).
- Sound engine tweaks (improved emulation, less aliasing and noise).
- Audition Notes - It is now possible to hear the current note played when entering pitches in Classic Edit mode.
- Expanded hit zones for Custom Display (Classic Edit mode).
- Added Skin Select option to the menu (ABL3 remembers the skin settings globally, not per instance).
- One included user made Skin (Silverbox by Lars-Erik).