AudioRealism has released 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X versions of:
- ABL2 - The 303 emulator.
- ADM - The 606/808/909 drum machine emulator and sample player.
- ABL Pro - Semi modular polyphonic synth.
The 64-bit versions are a free update for all users of previous available 32-bit plug-ins.
Other changes are minimal to the way the plug-ins should function, but there are some notable differences:
- In ABL2 the pattern analyzer looks different. It is now focused on transcribing 303 and x0x patterns via .wav or .aif files.
- In ADM the sample selection is now done via a file selector. This is more functional and also lets you select multiple samples at once. The limitations of uncompressed 44.1kHz 16-bit mono samples is still there.
- In ABL Pro the advanced randomizer is slightly different but more functional as you can pick any notes in the scale you wish to randomize.
There are other minor differences in all plug-ins, the idea here is to keep them as close to the older versions as possible.